Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Me and Julio down by the Schoolyard"

So I came across an interesting fellow this afternoon. Someone whom I had interacted with a few times before, but it hadn't dawned on me until today's encounter: the guy is me. Well, to an extent. Without giving specifics, his personality is basically that of mine. We look nothing alike save for the same hair colour, but appearance wise we aren't even a little bit similar. Personality though, is ridiculously similar. There is that excessive thriving for showmanship that I see in him, something that I know I have in myself. Anyway, I don't wanna give anything away, I just thought it was odd that I now have another "rival"/friend (I had one back in high school) who was very similar to myself. 

I can't decide whether to not like him, or like him more. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who was the highschool rival?