Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things That I Love Today: Garfunkel and Oates (aka The Best Named Comedy Group EVER)

I stumbled upon this comedy duo after seeing Kate Micucci on Scrubs and fell in love with her songs that she sang with her ukulele. Then, after further research, I am officially in like-like (which can lead to love, as they tell in their song "F*ck You") with the pair and their comedy music stylings. You may recognize the blonde from Million Dollar Baby as well (that's where I do anyway...she played Hilary Swank's sister) but yeah, have a listen. They are both the right amount of cute and funny. Awesome.

Worst Song Medley



I don't know what's better: how great a medley it is, or that I actually like about half the songs they make fun of...

F*ck You


Here's their myspace followed by their website where you can download songs!!

http://garfunkelandoates.com/

1 comment: