My favourite Disney movie of all-time, and I now get to experience the stage show again with an actual prospect of REMEMBERING IT ALL!! It's going to be great.
Monday, May 24, 2010
"Cold, and driven to this sad conclusion..."
In two days time, I get to see Beauty and the Beast, the stage show. That's right. The massively popular Broadway hit which took it's final curtain in New York a little more than a year ago, is now on tour, and I get to see it for the first time since I was... oh God. 7 years old maybe?? Has to be. Anyway, it's difficult to express how excited I am for this, because it really just donned on me when "If I Can't Love Her" came on my iTunes just now. I am so stoked. It'll be my first stage show in quite some time. Spamalot may have been the last one that I saw, like, 3 or 4 years ago. So this will be phenomenal. I won't talk about it too much now, just to say that I am starting to count down the hours until I'm sitting in the theatre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment