Piss me off.
Friday, December 3, 2010
"Workin' all day for a mean little man..."
My neighbors across the hall are incapable of exiting their apartment in morning without the wife yelling at the husband. Im. Possible. I don't care if I'm awake at 6:30 AM or not, there is absolutely ZERO reason for them to be yelling, in another language, saying nothing but what sounds like a reminder to be home for dinner, or something. They're not fighting. It's just instructions being yelled. Everyday conversation. In a hallway that carries sound better than inside any of the freakin' apartments!! Yet still, everyday, without fail, between 5:30 and 6:30, "Hey!! Blah, blah blah!!" And then SLAM!! The door is closed just as loudly. Again, not in anger. But in a completely oblivious-to-the-world act of everyday dealings. Yell, SLAM. If I leave my apartment before 8AM, I turn the knob and gracefully cushion the door into place, making almost no sound at all. Nope. Yell and SLAM!! Every. Day. Zero courtesy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment