Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Try a Little Tenderness"

What the hell is the point of having this blog if I'm not even gonna write in it?? 

That's been bugging me...I refrain from posting things on here simply because I don't feel like I need to share specific things with "the blogging world"...well y'know what?? I don't need to do this for anyone. Who am I trying to impress?? No one... so this should really be for me. 

That's it.

This blog is now strictly for me...you can read at your leisure, but this blog is for me. And that's all. I simply need an outlet to process my thoughts, and since I am normally the only one who cares about them anyway, I hereby deem this for no one but myself. 

...so there. 

2 comments:

Joshua said...

'Now Wade, if I thought we weren't friends.. I just don't think I could bear it.'

Gray McAdam said...

"I'm your huckleberry."