Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Leave tonight or live and die this way..."

Hello blog.

I figured it was time to visit again. Maybe you could be a pal and inspire me, or if nothing else, make me do something with my wasted time?? Think about it, will you please??

I believe that I've regressed to a melancholic mood for the time being. Can't quite figure why that is, but "girl issues" seems to be appropriate. Then again, when is it not. I have also taken a dive back into that place where I can't seem to remember why I should even care in the least bit about school. It's a terrible place to be, especially around essay season.

What I'm looking for is something good to lift me. Tomorrow preferably, but by weeks end will be sufficient I guess.

It sucks, because as soon as school is done and over with, I have a lot to look forward to. Hosting the VA's, new job, free time, new editorial board. Just... refreshing. But, that's still two weeks away. Two weeks. So something, anything, please, just lift me from this funk cloud.

I'm alright. I'm alright. I just wish, for once, I was better than alright.

No comments: