Friday, April 8, 2011

"If you think I'll just be sitting here waiting..."

Wow, does NOT feel like a week since I last posted. Didn't mean for that to happen.

Not in a particularly "in depth" kind of mood. Breaking the last few days down in point form:

• VA's were yesterday

• Started off pretty good; won "Graphic of the Year"

• C0-hosted the event and that went over well I thought

• Did some karaoke (sang Dierks Bentley's "What Was I Thinkin'")

• Ended the night in a crappy mood

• Too many reasons why, the most prominent of which was a 9am exam this morning

• Bad sleep last night; couldn't study as much as I wanted to

• Exam today was meh; wrote it in the worst room, felt sick all the way through it

• Came home after and slept 'til tonight

• Still felt crappy all day

• Then, did an ice cream study break and crappy mood was lifted

• Hopefully, it stays this way

No comments: