Friday, November 11, 2011

"To going against the grain, going insane, going mad!!"

Sitting here, wondering what the hell I can do to get myself motivated for the millionth time in the last 4 years, I've returned to my blog. Why?? Why the hell not.

I often think that the most productive I've been in university was those few months in third year when I blogged at an almost once a day pace. I'm still not even sure why that was, but it probably had something to do with recording my days and giving myself validation for what I was doing.

Anyway, that's what I've decided to do that again. It's three weeks left of school essentially, and I have been fretting quite a bit over the last two that I've already screwed myself over. Being the ever apparent problem solver that I am, rather than try and FIX my semester, I retreated to bed and got sick and am in no way near saving anything.

Thus, blog. I need to stop wallowing and whining. Stop putting it off and stop being secluded. Time to break out. It may be too late, but I deserve to go down fighting. I'm not sure why I deserve that, but don't we all deserve that??

In the immortal words of Woody Harrelson's Tallahassee, "Time to nut up or shut up."

Bring it.

You'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments: