Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things That I Love Today: "Dracula's Lament" on Craig Ferguson/Eric Tan's The Warriors Poster

Two-fer here peeps. I couldn't not post either of these, because you all need to see them both.

First up, remember Forgetting Sarah Marshall?? Remember the BEST part of Forgetting Sarah Marshall?? That's right. The Dracula song that Jason Segal does. Well, combine this with a hilarious opening from Craig Ferguson (who is on a whole different level than that hack Jimmy Fallon) and you have this video right here:




Hell yes. Awesome.

But that's not all folks. When I first saw this next item, by an artist that I really love, Eric Tan (check out his blog here, it's great), I had to steal a phrase from Monica on "Friends". When I first saw it, "I think I just had a tiny orgasm." It's so bloody cool looking!!

"Warrriorssss. Come out to plaaaaayyyyy!!"

Awesome.

No comments: