Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"I Dream of Ballerinas"

"Law and Order: SVU" guest starring Scott Foley or getting that poetry analysis done?? How about, watch "Law and Order" whilst I get that poetry analysis done?? Yeah, that sounds good. And a veggie platter to snack on?? Yeah, I think it's going to be a good episode. YUCK...Cherry Tomatoes are gross, by the way. Blech.

So it was interesting on the bus ride to the mall today. I had a tiny, miniscule case of claustrophobia actually. I decided to take the empty seat directly behind the driver where, on this particular bus, was secluded in its own little corner type area. There was a window there, but it was only half a window. It was the closest thing that I've felt to being in a prison in a long time. That's not meant to distill any sort of metaphorical meaning, it's just the best way I can describe it. This bus seat = tiny little prison. It was weird. I felt by myself on this bus. I couldn't see anyone behind me. There was this giant wall in front of me. I just couldn't help but feel that I was taking my own little ride to the mall, without anyone around these barriers. It was, like I said, interesting. Also, this isn't supposed to be deep. It was an observation. Deal with it.

I had another hilarious dream last night which I might get out there in a little while, depending on how much prep I get done for my midterms tomorrow. It involved me being cast in a movie with Shia LaBeouf and Matt Damon. I was pissed when I woke up because I convinced myself in the dream that it was real. Stupid dream me. 

No comments: