skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 16, 2009
Things That I Love Today: "My Name is Potato"
I am so hypnotized by the weirdness of this video, that I cannot help but love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(116)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(25)
▼
October
(29)
Headlights
Things That I Love Today: The Disney "Dream"
"Are you ready Steve?"
"Outside of everything."
"Release"
"Today I Started Loving You Again"
"There must be more than this provincial life..."
"Strangers in the Night"
"I love a rainy night."
"Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo."
Rant: Dude...
"I'm tasting colours and I'm seein' sounds."
Things That I Love Today: "My Name is Potato"
Glass Shards: Part 1
Things That I Love Today: EverythingIsTerrible.com
Things That I Love Today: Funny Women
"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell."
Things That I Love Today: The Expendables Promo Reel
"I Dream of Ballerinas"
Things That I Love Today: The Max Fischer Players ...
"Lukey's Boat is painted green, ah, me boys."
"Tied down with battleship chains."
"I saw a werewolf drinking a piƱa colada at Trader...
"Singles bar and feathers and tar..."
Things That I Love Today: The Steadfast Tin Soldier
"Let it go, this is smaller than you know."
Lost in a 4 Story Building
"Shame on me."
"It's adios reality."
►
September
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Gray McAdam
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment