Friday, October 9, 2009

"Tied down with battleship chains."

Sigh. I hate when I get neurotic. I make attempts to fix things that I've done wrong and just makes things worse. Luckily, in this instance, it wasn't a romantic decision (despite having my share of those kinds of problems). I was just hoping to fix my asshole-ism from yesterday and instead, I think I came off even weirder. Not a huge deal, but I am now bugged by the fact that I attempted to fix something that bugged me in the first place. I could really use a reset button in life. There would be a massive leap of confidence, I'm sure.

Anyway, I am back home now. Hopefully the weekend, full of not seeing any "new" people (because it will be full of all the people who I know and trust and who know me) will allow me to recharge my batteries, and start anew for the weeks to come. And also, the benefit of actually having food to eat will be welcomed as well. 

This "Friends" episode that is on right now is a great way to start actually. It's one which I forgot how funny it was. "The One With The Stripper". 

"Hey Ross, there's a hooker over here and we figured you might know something about it!!"

Good week ahead?? Heeere's hopin'!!


No comments: