Monday, October 26, 2009

"There must be more than this provincial life..."

Long, long day today. Yo, check dis...

(I made my self laugh aloud by typing that)

Woke up to finish all the work I said I would do last night. Yeah, I know. I'm the worst. Anyway, that was at 10:30. I went to bed at 4ish. Without actually doing anything, I don't know how I managed to do that, but either way, it happened. 

So, 10:30. Woke up. Finished the rest of my work, but had to miss my first class of the day. Bummer. Or so I thought. As I was heading back to the school to hand in my assignment to the prof's mailbox (the class that I missed) I went to wait for my second class of the day. I got there, and waited a second. Looked around. "Huh" I thought. "There sure isn't anyone here considering that class starts in 10 minutes..."

So I looked at the clock, and realized that I was 40 minutes early. Why not go to the class I was currently missing?? Sure, why not. 

Went there, and as soon as I sat down. Hunger hit me. And then hunger led to massive stomach pains. And then those led to some pretty massive "I want to vomit" thoughts. I don't know what it was about that room, but it seemed like a 1000 degrees. I regretted not going to get food. Why get food, when I could attend a class that I had already missed one half of?? Good call Gray. Good call. 

Then, I attended my next class where the whole time I was simply planning what to do for my newspaper graphic. And...and...

You know what. I need to finish this later. I am tired. I am worn out. And I simply need to get myself away from the computer for a little bit. I leave you with my project from the last 7 hours:

"Wolfie Says" by Me.

No comments: