Before I go on here, I want you to see something.
This is one of the greatest ads I have ever seen. A bold statement, yes. But it really does bring to mind the essence of everything I want to believe in.
I believe that we will never have figures in the world of entertainment who make as bold an impact as the performers of the early 50's through the 70's.
I believe that anything can be accomplished so as we realize we should not sabotage ourselves.
I believe that sometimes life isn't fair but it's too short to dwell on the belittled insignificance of those unfair matters. Some time can be attributed to it, sure, but eventually we should move on.
I believe that whomever made this commercial really understood the importance of it all and it wasn't just for some insurance company.
And I am forever glad that I have this to watch again and again for inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment