Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Lukey's Boat is painted green, ah, me boys."

Missed the whoooooole weekend for blogging. Whatevs. I was buzay. 

Twas really a grand ol' weekend though. What did I do...hmm...

Thursday I came home and just hung out around the house. It was really excellent having food to eat for once. I was all out (and am still out) of food back at school. Then Friday, met Jojo at her work and we went to Starbucks where Sammy-cakes came to join us. It was very nice to see both of them. And then later, a haircut, followed by Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs with Vladdy. Why all the nicknames?? Why not. Motherfucker. 

Umm, then Saturday was quite eventful. Woke up extra early (for me, anyway) and went to the garage sale at my grandma's house that my mom and uncle were doing for them. It was nice to see most of my family there considering I hadn't in a while. And then of course it was an epic battle of video games that night at JD's house. Lots of laughs. Lots of fun. Lots of taking of video games too seriously, which, incidentally, led to lots more laughs. Good food. Good friends. Papa Johns. 

Sunday was fine as well. Other grandparents house for some great Thanksgiving dinner. Between my grandma's turkey & stuffing, my aunt's Portuguese shrimp and my mom's green bean casserole which, shockingly, I enjoyed, it was fantastic. After dinner it was a mad house, as usual, but the football game was at least a good one so it allowed for enough distraction. And then, of course, Phil and Katrina came by later that night as they were in Oakville for Thanksgiving and it was a grand visit. Lotta fun.

And now, it is Monday. School begins again tomorrow. Luckily, I don't have my two midterms tomorrow. I had to spend a helluva lotta time writing my newspaper article and drawing my graphic, but it's all been done and I can breath a sigh of relief. Phewf. 

Anyway, my other project for today was to start a new blog. I was tired of waiting for a bunch of my articles to be put up on this other website so I think I'll use this one for strictly movie related lists and such. Started it off with a post about the "easter eggs" in the Toy Story 3 trailer. Feel free to check it out!! (Not gonna lie, was also inclined to start this new blog to impress Lee Unkrich, the TS3 director, with my fantastic observation skills).

1 comment:

Terra Nullius said...

this entry made me giggle out loud a little bit