Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Singles bar and feathers and tar..."

Hey, poetry analysis!! Do yourself!!

Two days into the week, and I have attended ALL my classes. That includes all screenings. It is a bloody miracle. I even woke up today and said to myself, "I'm skipping Film Theory today" and opted to get up and come on the computer instead. About 5 minutes to 11, I convinced myself that I may as well actually go to class, and made it there with a minute to spare. How good am I!? The real test will be attempting to endure the 9 straight hours of class I have tomorrow. Haven't been able to do the whole day thus far in the year, so we'll just have to see. Gonna be tough.


2 comments:

Terra Nullius said...

nine straight hours? are you joking? or are you suddenly in organic chemistry or something?

that is nuts.

Gray McAdam said...

1 - 9:50...better believe it.