Friday, November 27, 2009

"I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."

Remember that exam I was fretting a few days earlier?? Well, I haven't got the mark back or anything, but I have never been more confident that I have failed an exam. And I mean ever. This was the very first time in which I sat down, looked at the paper and just knew, from the word go, that I was doomed. 

Now, I did this to myself, there is absolutely no denying that. But how am I supposed to study for a freakin' exam in the midst of a three week period where I basically have a paper due every other day?? Even if you were a normal person who knew how to time manage correctly, put in my situation, you wouldn't have studied the correct amount for this exam. No way, Josie and the Pussycats. Ugh, it's so frustrating to know that I can't possibly do well in this class. Like, to the point of I'm going to have to work so hard on my last assignment in order to have a decent chance at passing the bloody course. 

Its just been a pretty terrible week. I want to be on vacation already. Or even just on exam break, because even then I'll get a couple of days break. 

The highlight of the week was probably filming my movie last night. Or at least, the beginning of filming anyway. We shot a little of it, and were supposed to do more, but once we got everyone together it was a general consensus that it was just more beneficial to reschedule and do it on a later date. Even though we decided this, we still hung around for a good hour and half. I enjoy this little Motley Crue I've assembled. It's a nice change for once. 

Sigh. I really need to do some work now I think though... that and try to forget what I didn't want to find out. 

No comments: