Monday, November 30, 2009

"...Where we hope to keep safe from pain."

It is officially November 30. The last day of the month. I decided while on a short break from reading, that I would take a look at the past month in blogging for me. 

As per my suspicions, I ended up having a very negative month I think. It started off quite nicely, but slowly diminished to a series of rather horrible and shitty moments. Take a look at my previous posts. Go ahead. I'll wait here. I have a magazine, so I'll be occupied. 

Okay, back?? Good. See what I mean?? It was just negative post after negative post. I had pretty much nothing nice to say from the second week of the month and on. I dunno what's the matter with me. I have to get out of this vortex. I only had one "Things That I Love Today" this month!! Not good, not good. 

No comments: