Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"I Want A New Drug"

Finally, some salvation in this dim, darkened abyss that is school work. Had the first real rehearsal tonight and it was SO much fun. In the three hours that we were supposed to be rehearsing, maybe half an hour got done having actual film talk, and the rest was just conversing. Great conversing. Very few things beat having the right people around you. I'm confident I made good in that sense. Does that even make sense??

I have also been watching a whole helluva lot of "Friends" lately. I have probably gone through 4 seasons in a good week and a half. Having no cable really limits your options when you need some background noise. Anyway, I figured that it was one show that I could watch over and over again, so why shouldn't do just that?? And voila, we have my last week and a half!! Now if only I could find a way to use this useless knowledge of all things Chandler, Monica, Joey and the rest to my advantage. 

Actually, here's a challenge. From Oldest to Youngest, order the six "Friends" characters. Let's see who can get it (I mean besides Josh...whom I hope will be first). 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea but I'm going to try to guess!

Ross
Pheobe
Chandler
Joey
Monica
Rachel

(the only thing I'm sure about is that Ross is older than Monica, the rest I have no idea)

Anonymous said...

Pheobe
Ross
Chnadler
Rachel
Monica
Joey

Unknown said...

phoebe
ross
chandler
monica
joey
rachel

cause rachel had her 30th birthday last....amirite?

Gray McAdam said...

Negative on both accounts. Sorry!!

Unknown said...

but rachel does have her 30th birthday last!!!!

Gray McAdam said...

Sorry. Yes, Rachel is the youngest yes. I was referring to yours and poppy's guesses both being wrong though.