skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Uh oh...I guess I'm sleeping in the dog house...
I missed the one year anniversary of my blog last week. 8 days ago actually, on Nov. 10.
A year later, and I've still had nothing interesting to say, haha. How fitting.
1 comment:
Jonny Pizza
said...
HBD
November 19, 2009 at 12:31 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(116)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(25)
Things That I Love Today: "You Can Call Me Al"
"No turn un-stoned."
"...Where we hope to keep safe from pain."
"The snow and I see eye to eye..."
"I just dropped in to see what condition my condit...
"I feel like I'm fading away..."
"I Want A New Drug"
"Head Over Feet"
"So Long, So Wrong"
"You go your way and I'll do the same."
100th Post/Poorly Written "Friends" Moments [Part 2]
"Well it's a marvelous night for a Moondance."
"I Blame You In The Nicest Way"
"Don't waste your heart on a Wild Thing."
Uh oh...I guess I'm sleeping in the dog house...
"The Radio Rolled Me"
"Old Time Melody"
Top 100 Movies of All-Time: #96
Things That I Love Today: "Wheels" Episode of Glee
"'Cause you're there for me too."
"Well I heard the news, that you were back in town."
"But Hollywood hasn't called so far."
"Here's to Charlie Horse. Here's to Shave the Mast...
"Brother You're Happy, Strange But True."
"Take it back, it's all yours."
►
October
(29)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Gray McAdam
View my complete profile
1 comment:
HBD
Post a Comment